The Icon bar allows you to access various modules in the program.
- File|Login allows you to log in as a different user
- File|Exit Macaos Enterprise closes the program
- View|Hide products not published by me is used to hide products published by other users.
- View|Show/hide columns menu sets the visibility of columns in the Product Explorer.
- View|Show hidden folders shows or hides hidden folders.
- Operations|Refresh reloads the product explorer
- Operations|Find product opens the extended product search dialog box.
- Operations|Order history displays order history and statistics.
- Operations|Active RFQs displays a list of your company’s unanswered RFQs (requests for quotation). Right-click on an RFQ to cancel it. An RFQ may be generated in the Quotation module when no online price is available.
- Operations|Import product from Macaos Gallery publishes a Macaos Gallery product to the Macaos Enterprise product repository.
Operations|Clear cache removes all product data from the cache.
- Configure|Options opens a dialog box for specifying default program settings.
- Configure|Connection settings configures proxy setup.
- Configure|Upload certification document allows you to upload a document, such as an IPC CID+ certificate to the server. This document may be viewed when viewing the product history of products you have published.
- Configure|Remember multiple passwords enables storing multiple login identities
- Configure|Manage multiple passwords allows selecting login identities to delete
- Configure|Move Macaos Enterprise to new PC copies the program and settings files to a flash drive, from which they may be copied to a new PC.
- Help|User manual opens the user manual in your PDF viewer.
- Help|View YouTube video tutorials opens the video tutorial page in your web browser.
- Help|What's new in this version shows a list of new features in Macaos Enterprise.
- Help|My sales office shows the web site of your PCB supplier.
- Help|Send problem report allows you to submit an issue to the Macaos bug-tracking system.
- Help|Interactive support allows you to set up an interactive support session with an Elprint support engineer. Note: This is only available to Elprint customers.
- Import opens the Import module, for creating new PCB products.
- Panel opens the Panelization module with the currently selected PCB product.
- Stencil opens the Solder paste stencils module with the currently selected PCB product.
- Add masks opens the Assembly Masks module with the currently selected PCB product.
- Assy data opens the Assembly Data Manager with the currently selected PCB product.
- Depanel opens the Depanelization Editor with the currently selected PCB product.
- Test fixture opens the Test fixtures Designer with the currently selected PCB product.
- Buy opens the Quotation module with the currently selected PCB product. A red number displays the number of orders in the shopping basket, if any.
- Doc set generates a product documentation set in PDF format for the currently selected PCB product. See the Technical documentation chapter for more information.
- Panel dwg displays the product’s Panel drawing for the currently selected PCB product, if available.
- Stackup dwg generates a stackup drawing in PDF format for the currently selected PCB product.
- Conn chooser opens the Connector chooser.
- Import 3D is used to import Mechanical parts in STL format.
- Refresh reloads the product browser.
- Find opens the Find Product utility.
- History displays the company’s order history and statistics.
- Partners opens the Partner manager.
- User admin allows you to manage your User information and password.
- Options opens the Options dialog box.
- Connection opens the Connection manager.
- Exit closes Macaos Enterprise.
- Manual opens the user manual.
- Videos opens the YouTube video tutorial channel in your web browser.
- What’s new opens the What’s New web page in your web browser.
- Interactive support allows you to set up an interactive support session with an Elprint support engineer. Note: This is only available to Elprint customers.
Click on the Macaos Enterprise image to open the Macaos web site in your web browser.