Follow this procedure to generate Gerber and Drill files from CADint for import into Macaos Enterprise.
- Open the PCB project
- Choose the File|Postprocessing|EASY Gerber & Drill menu.
- In the Output to Files: combo-box specify the filename and folder where the output files should be saved.
- Check that the Curent Plotter is set to Gerber Extended and the Curent Tools is set to DEFAULT.
- Click the Plotter Setup button and check that the the parameters are as follows:
Accumulate Dcodes across files Unchecked Accumulate X/Y Checked Enable Polygons Unchecked FillWidth 0.025 Unit Inch/Imperial Code ASCII Format 2.4 Zero Supp Leading
- Click the Drill Setup button and check that the the parameters are as follows:
Include Tools List Checked Accumulate X/Y Checked Unit Inch/Imperial Code ASCII Format 2.4 Zero Supp Leading
- There should be a check mark by Zip files and remove originals.
- There should not be a check mark by Save log file.
- Click on the PlotBatch & Quit button.
- It is not necessary to make changes to the Board Layer StackUp, since this will be specified in Macaos Enterprise. Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Plotter Message box.
- Open the generated zip file in Macaos Enterprise Import.
If you have an earlier version of CADint than version 4.0, you may use the File|Postprocessing|MACAOS Output menu to generate a CADint MOS file, which may be opened directly by the Macaos Enterprise Import module.
Note: The information on this page was created using an earlier version of CADint than the most recent version. If you have suggestions for updating this information, please send them to us at email@example.com.