Before you beginBefore you begin bjarte Sun, 03/16/2008 - 14:58
- First you need to install Wine. The various distributions usually have Wine available in their package repository. You can also download Wine version suitable for your distribution.
- You now need to replace the two built-in wininet.dll and comctl32.dll libraries with the native versions from Microsoft. We recommend using the winetricks script and the command
sh winetricks comclt32 wininet. However, you may choose to do this by manually obtaining the dll's from an existing Windows XP or later installation, and copying the dll's into .wine/drive_c/windows/system32
- In the libraries tab of wine configuration, add wininet and comctl32 to the list of libraries. Click edit on each one and select native (windows)
- The user manual depends on Adobe Acrobat being installed in wine. If you want it to work then you can install Acrobat Reader 6.0.x into wine.
- There seems to be a problem with order confirmations not being displayed properly.
If you have an Windows XP installation, simply copy the ttf files from Windows/fonts to ~./wine/drive_c/windows/fonts.